Face masks are the ideal treatment for various skin care concerns. The appropriate face mask can hydrate the skin, remove excess oils, improve the appearance of pores, and successfully pull out impurities.
Essentique’s Clean Clay facial masque is an excellent choice for detoxifying the skin. Made with plant-based ingredients, the minerals and enzymes included in this masque work to leave the skin nourished. French green clay is very absorbent and draws out toxins that may be found in the skin. Kaolin white cosmetic clay draws out impurities while maintaining the skin’s natural oils. Rahssoul clay is rich in silica, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, and sodium, which are all known to nourish the skin. Vegetable blend powder uses the beneficial nutrients from kale, spinach, tomato, watercress, broccoli, dandelion leaf, and cabbage, which contribute to radiant, rejuvenated skin.
This masque comes in powder form, ensuring that the product remains fresh for much longer. This also allows for the opportunity to mix with the liquid of your choice, such as water, hydrosols, tea, fruit juice, yogurt and honey.
Here are the steps to take when using Clean Clay at home:
- To get rid of excess germs and bacteria, wash hands and face prior to beginning your facial masque experience.
- Begin by scooping about one tablespoon of the powder into a bowl. It is better to start with too little, as you can always add later.
- Next, slowly begin mixing in your liquid. Constantly stir the mixture, adding more liquid or powder as needed until a smooth paste is formed.
- Using your fingertips, gently apply to your clean and dry face.
- Spread evenly over entire face, avoiding the lips and eye area.
- Leave on for five to ten minutes, or until it has dried.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat your face dry.
- Enjoy your glowing skin!