- Where are these products made?
- All our products are formulated and made by the owner, Mandana Navi, in the cosmetic lab located in the back of our boutique in Palo Alto, CA.
- What is is this brand’s values?
- Essentique values natural wellness and all endeavors to better our customer’s health and beauty physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Brand Manifesto: https://www.essentique.com/home/our-story/manifesto/
- Where can I find Essentique on social media?
- What does Essentique mean?
- N. 1. The space that holds qualities felt by the heart yet unseen by the eye. 2. A collection of soothing elixirs that encourage the emergence of healing and restorative energy
- V. 1. The act of nourishing the body in order to discover one’s own natural beauty. 2. The practice of ritual and natural wellness in order to gently open the emotional heart (as in) “…I begin each day with essentique.”
- What is all natural and clean beauty?
- Natural beauty is a holistic mindset: the philosophy of putting good things into our bodies to get good things out of them, of being mindful of our impact on the environment, of what we choose to invest our money into. For us, clean and natural beauty means creating high quality products with no synthetic ingredients. Our products all organic and vegan (with the exception of Egg used in Eggcel hair wash and Sea Whip used in Clair facial wash). To see a full list of all our ingredients check out: https://www.essentique.com/home/our-story/ingredients/
- How do I stay up to date with Essentique
- Sign up for our newsletter and to receive emails at (we promise we don’t spam)
- Check out our blog at: https://www.essentique.com/blog/
Purchasing, Shipping, & Returns
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes. Right now we ship to Europe and Canada
- How do I get free shipping?
- Orders over $100 gets free shipping
- How much is shipping?
- If you do not qualify for free shipping you will get a quote for shipping before you complete your order.
- How fast do products generally arrive?
- We usually pack the order within 1-2 days. The delivery time depends on location and the chosen delivery method (standard, 2 day, overnight, etc). When the package is shipped you will receive a notification with tracking number. Using that number you can track your shipment and see the estimated shipping time.
- Can I order online and pickup from the boutique?
- Yes, use coupon code “storepickup” at check out.
- How do I contact Essentique?
- Are there returns and what does that process look like?
- We love our products and we want you to love them too! If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept any eligible (perfume oils, essential oils, hydrosols, and carrier oils are ineligible) product for return within 14 days of the purchase date if it is accompanied by an original receipt and unused. For gently used items store credit will be given. For in store purchases we require the original receipt. For online purchases please email firstname.lastname@example.org first.
- What does it mean when a product is on back-order?
- All of our hair, body, and skin care products are made locally in our Palo Alto lab in small batches. We make them fresh and we do not keep a large inventory. If we run out of stock, your order could be delayed by 2-4 days and will be placed on back-order until a new batch is available. For aromatherapy products (essential oil, hydrosol, and carrier oil) the delay could be longer, but we will notify you.
- To see why small batch beauty is important, check out our blog: https://www.essentique.com/small-batch-beauty-is-worth-it/
Treatment and Services Information
- What treatments does Essentique provide?
- We provide Helight Red LED light and Bemer Vascular therapy sessions, for more information check out:
- Where are the treatments performed?
- All treatments and services are performed at our boutique located at 2417 Park Blvd, Palo Alto, CA 94306 by the owner
- How do I make an appointment?
- You can purchase treatments online or in store and we will walk you through the appointment process. You can also call or email if you have any additional questions.
- What other services does Essentique provide?
- We also offer facial nights and essential oil blending nights for groups of 8 to 10 people, so get together a group of friends and stop by!
- Find them here: https://www.essentique.com/product/mix-mingle-scentsational/
- I want to buy Essentique products to sell/use in my business, how would I begin that process?
- We would love to be used in your salon, spa, beauty market, or other business. Send us an email at email@example.com and include a description of your company and company values, any links to websites or social media you have, and how you will be using Essentique products. From there we will contact you and discuss the quantity you would like to purchase and pricing.
- Is there any specific care required for Essentique products?
- For the most part, no. All our photosensitive products are placed in tinted bottles and no products require refrigeration. However, most are recommended to be kept at room temperature and a few are kept more fresh if refrigerated. We will inform you if that is the case.
- How would I apply for a job at Essentique?
- Send your resume, availability, and a short description as to why you would like to work at Essentique to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What would tasks would the job entail?
- Working in store would mean opening or closing the Essentique boutique, being there to help customers, being knowledgeable about our products, writing blogs and contributing to newsletter, daily dusting, and general projects. If you are interested in only writing or doing other creative work such as videography, graphic design, photography, or modeling, contact Essentique at email@example.com
- Are there any requirements for the job?
- The only requirements are that you’re passionate!
- What are the hours like and is the job flexible?
- Shifts are on Mondays-Fridays and are generally 4 hours long (from 10am – 2pm or from 2pm – 6pm) however, 8 hour shifts are also available. Scheduling is fairly flexible as long as you are reliable and prompt to give reasonable notice on any scheduling changes. For those not working in store, hours are decided on a project by project basis.