Are you sick of dry, frizzy hair? Is your hair dull and in need of a boost? Sometimes your locks can get dried out due to over-shampooing, too much heat styling, or bleach, and it needs a boost in moisture. An easy solution to this is to use a hair masque! Lucky for you, Essentique offers a great hair masque – one could call it super. Our Supermasque is packed with ingredients to revitalize and restore your hair.
Supermasque contains papaya oil and fruit extract, which are rich in fatty acids, nutrients, and vitamin A, C, and E. These helpful compounds help restore health to your hair. Supermasque is full of great fatty acids thanks to coconut milk, allowing the hair masque to leave your hair intensely hydrated, smooth, and silky. Supermasque also contains plant keratin, which has protective benefits for your hair, creating more resilient locks that can face heat styling. Finally, acquaseal coconut seals in moisture and gives the hair vital nutrients, further helping to hydrate and soften the hair.
To use Supermasque;
- Shampoo your hair.
- After towel-drying your hair, apply the masque, focusing on the ends of your hair.
- Cover your hair with a plastic cap and a towel on over the plastic cap to generate heat. Heat allows the hair cuticles to open, allowing the benefits from this masque to penetrate deep into the hair shaft.
- Leave the masque on for 5-20 minutes. The longer you leave it on, the more hydrated your hair will be.
- Rinse your hair out, removing all traces of the mask. No conditioner needed.
- Repeat from anywhere from once a week to once a month.